Edged PVC anti fatigue mat
- Choose from two options of PVC anti fatigue mat:
- Workstation standard (hole size: 22mm x 22mm)
- Workstation heavy (hole size: 22mm x 10mm)
- Interwoven PVC mat with safety bevelled edging all round.
- Open weave effectively traps debris.
- Cross-ribbed in both directions to reduce slip-related accidents.
- Comfortable, anti-fatigue properties.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102.
|WD010701||0.6m x 1.2m||Black/Yellow||4.40 kg|
|WD010702||1m x 1.5m||Black/Yellow||8.85 kg|
|WD010703||1.2m x 1.8m||Black/Yellow||13.15 kg|
|WS010701||0.6m x 1.2m (Standard)||Black/Yellow||3.30 kg|
|WS010702||1.0m x 1.5m (Standard)||Black/Yellow||6.70 kg|
|WS010703||1.2m x 1.8m (Standard)||Black/Yellow||9.70 kg|
- Material:PVC extrusions
- Surface Finish:Cross ribbed lattice effect
- Product Height:12mm
- Hole Size:Standard: 22mm x 22mm. Heavy: 22mm x 10mm.
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry areas
- UV Resistance:Resistant to UV
- Typical Applications:Standard - Ideal for all industrial environments, especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance. Heavy - Ideal for all industrial environments, especially in machine tool areas of high traffic and where pallet trucks/trolleys are in use
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Accessories:All mats come with factory fitted bevel edges to prevent trip hazards. Fixing cubes are available to secure the mat to the floor
- Cleaning Method:Easily cleaned with hot soapy water/pressure washer
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to DIN 54332(B2) Part of DIN 4102
- Country of Origin:UK
Workstation, our PVC anti fatigue mat is available in two options; standard and heavy. The mat provides ant fatigue relief and helps to reduce slip related accidents. The open weave feature effectively captures liquid and debris. For increased safety this PVC anti fatigue mat also features bevelled edging. See our full range of Anti Fatigue Mats.
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.