Heavy-duty floor protection for your gym
- Shock absorbent and will protect your subfloor from damage when dropping weights.
- Increases safety as dropped weights bounce and roll less.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Non porous rubber – sweat and other liquids cannot penetrate into the mat, the number one quality commercial gyms love.
- High durability.
- Effective in reducing noise levels.
- Reversible offering the option of wide ribbed or textured surface.
- Mats can be tightly butted together to cover larger floor areas.
- Technical Specification
|HM010001||1.2 m x 1.8 m x 17 mm||Black||36.25 kg|
|HM010002||1.2 m x 1.8 m x 12 mm||Black||22.70 kg|
|Material||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.|
|Surface Finish||Textured surface|
|Product Height||12 mm or 17 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +130°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||Gyms, Weight rooms|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Tensile Strength||3.5 to 4 MPa|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.