Easy to install Interlocking PVC tiles, perfect for a quick solution to damaged floors
- The resilient PVC material is suitable for both heavy and light industrial use, including withstanding the weight of most forklift trucks.
- Tiles are easy to install, with a simple interlocking system.
- Bevelled edging is available to add that finishing touch.
- ESD and Anti-Static versions are available to help protect personnel and components.
- Available as a studded or textured tile.
- We can incorporate almost any logo or symbol into your Tough-Lock floor to create a permanent and highly visual message. Logo tiles are cut by CNC water jet for precision.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|TLS||0.5 m x 0.5 m x 7 mm||Grey||Request Price|
|Product Height||5 mm or 7 mm|
|Product Weight||5 mm = 1.5kg, 7 mm = 2.2kg|
|Operating Temperature||-15°C to +30°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to most chemicals|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Office, Retail|
|Installation Method||Interlocking tiles - loose lay or bonded|
|Country of Origin||UK (Northern Ireland)|
|Manufacturing process||Injection Moulding|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.
Request a Site Survey
We offer site surveys throughout the UK and Europe, often accompanying our distributors. Our experienced sales team will visit your premises in order to assess your specific working environment and associated risk factors. Using this information we will then be able to recommend the most effective floor level safety solutions