Safe, cost-effective rubber mats
- 100% premium quality non-porous, rubber matting for stables.
- Textured surface rubber mats for improved grip.
- Cushioning underfoot for comfort and safety.
- Reduces the amount of bedding required.
- Provides additional warmth and insulation.
- Stable matting helps to reduce dust levels for improved health.
- Grooved underside for effective drainage.
|HM010001||1.2m x 1.8m x 17mm||Black||36.25 kg|
|HM010002||1.2m x 1.8m x 12mm||Black||22.70 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber
- Surface Finish:Textured surface and wide ribbed bottom layer
- Product Height:12mm or 17mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Suitable for stables and other livestock use
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with animal-safe disinfectant if required
- Country of Origin:India
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.