Hardwearing floor protection for gyms and leisure centres
- Easy install interlocking rubber tiles to fit all areas – from small to large.
- Popular protective flooring for gyms and ice-rinks.
- Absorbs the impact of heavy equipment such as free weights.
- Increases safety as dropped weights bounce and roll less.
- Non porous rubber – sweat and other liquids cannot penetrate into the mat, the number one quality commercial gyms love.
- Helps to reduce noise levels.
- Provides comfort and grip underfoot.
- Easy to relocate or replace individual tiles.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- High durability.
- Technical Specification
|WR010001||Tile 0.61 m x 0.61 m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010002||Edge 0.61 m x 0.61 m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010003||Corner 0.61 m x 0.61 m||Black||4.00 kg|
|Material||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.|
|Product Height||10 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +130°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to most mild chemicals and detergents|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for all indoor sports environments|
|Typical Applications||Gyms, Weight rooms, Ice rinks|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Tensile Strength||3.5 to 4 MPa|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.