Sport-Tile Rubber Gym Flooring
Hardwearing floor protection for gyms and leisure centres
- Easy install interlocking rubber tiles to fit all areas – from small to large.
- Popular protective flooring for gyms and ice-rinks.
- Absorbs the impact of heavy equipment such as free weights.
- Increases safety as dropped weights bounce and roll less.
- Non porous rubber – sweat and other liquids cannot penetrate into the mat, the number one quality commercial gyms love.
- Helps to reduce noise levels.
- Provides comfort and grip underfoot.
- Easy to relocate or replace individual tiles.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- High durability.
- Technical Specification
||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.
||-20°C to +130°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Resistant to most mild chemicals and detergents
||Suitable for all indoor sports environments
||Gyms, Weight rooms, Ice rinks
||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt
|Country of Origin
||3.5 to 4 MPa
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.