Heavy-duty interlocking rubber tiles
- Durable interlocking rubber tiles for sports and leisure centres.
- Popular protective flooring for gyms and ice-rinks.
- Absorbs the impact of heavy equipment.
- Helps to reduce noise levels.
- Provides comfort and grip underfoot.
- Can be relocated/replaced with ease.
|WR010001||Tile 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010002||Edge 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010003||Corner 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber
- Surface Finish:Pebble wear resistant top surface
- Product Height:10mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Resistant to most mild chemicals and deterents
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for all sports environments
- Typical Applications:Weight rooms, ice rinks, gymnasiums
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Mop the top surface
- Country of Origin:India