Heavy-duty interlocking rubber tiles
- Durable interlocking rubber tiles for sports and leisure centres.
- Popular protective flooring for gyms and ice-rinks.
- Absorbs the impact of heavy equipment.
- Helps to reduce noise levels.
- Provides comfort and grip underfoot.
- Can be relocated/replaced with ease.
- Technical Specification
|WR010001||Tile 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010002||Edge 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
|WR010003||Corner 0.61m x 0.61m||Black||4.00 kg|
|Surface Finish||Pebble wear resistant top surface|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +160°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to most mild chemicals and deterents|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for all sports environments|
|Typical Applications||Weight rooms, ice rinks, gymnasiums|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Mop the top surface|
|Country of Origin||India|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.