Superior floor protection for your gym
- Easy install interlocking solid surface tiles.
- Ideal flooring for ‘cross fit’ style gyms.
- Absorbs the impact of heavy equipment such as free weights and medicine balls.
- Non porous rubber – sweat and other liquids cannot penetrate into the mat.
- Increases safety, as dropped equipment bounces and rolls less.
- Helps to reduce noise levels.
- Individual tiles can be moved and replaced with ease.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- High durability.
- Optional bevelled edging in yellow or black.
- Technical Specification
||Standard - Natural rubber with 25% NBR. Nitrile version - 100% NBR.
||-20°C to +130°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Standard version offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils. Nitrile version offers excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
||Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials.
||Loose lay interlocking tiles
||Bevelled corner edges
||Use of hard detergents not recommended
|Country of Origin
|Storage and application
||Store at room temperature, free from deformations.
||3.5 to 4 MPa
||Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.