Ultra-comfortable interlocking tiles in nitrile and rubber
- Interlocking solid surface tiles in two options:-
- Solid Fatigue-Step (a blend of natural rubber and nitrile)
- Solid Fatigue-Step Nitrile (100% nitrile)
- Nitrile option has excellent resistance to oils, chemicals and grease.
- B1 version tested to BS EN 13501-1:2002 Class Bfl-s1
- Tiles link together to provide a very comfortable anti-fatigue surface.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 160ºC and spillage of molten glass.
- Individual tiles can be moved and replaced with ease.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Optional bevelled edging in yellow or black.
|ST010001||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Black||11.15 kg|
|ST010001B1||Black B1 100 Nitr||Black||8.00 kg|
|SS010002MN||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge Nitrile||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS070002FN||Fatigue-Step Female Corner Edge Nitrile||Yellow||1.00 kg|
|SS070002MN||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge Nitrile||Yellow||1.30 kg|
- Material:Standard - Natural rubber with 25% nitrile. Nitrile version - 100% nitrile
- Surface Finish:Solid textured
- Product Height:Standard - 18mm. Nitrile - 16mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Natural rubber with 20% nitrile offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils. 100% nitrile version offers excellent resistance to oils and chemicals
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Ideal for non-slip and fatigue relief in all industrial areas
- Installation Method:Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Accessories:Bevelled edge / corners
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with detergent if required
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Flame Retardancy:B1 version tested to BS EN 13501-1:2002 Class Bfl-s1
- Country of Origin:Sri Lanka or India
- Notes:Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat