ESD anti fatigue mats
- ESD anti fatigue mats with excellent all-round safety features.
- EPDM foam backing provides fatigue-relief.
- Patterned NBR/SBR rubber top surface effectively reduces slips.
- Hardwearing and resistant to oil spillage.
- Measured according to IEC61340-4-5.
- Ramped edges.
|SN010002||1m x 10m||Black||46.00 kg|
|SN010002C||1m x per linear metre (max. 10m)||Black||4.60 kg|
|SD1||Special sizes available on request|
|SN010003||1.2m x 10m||Black||66.00 kg|
|SN010003C||1.2m x per linear metre||Black||5.50 kg|
- Material:SBR/NBR top surface. EPDM foam base
- Surface Finish:Deckplate pattern
- Product Height:10mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°C to +70°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Good benzine resistance (also suitable for unleaded fuel): 70 h, 23°C, Fuel B (ISO 1817), 20% volume swell for minor mechanical demands
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Country of Origin:UK
Senso Dial is one of our most hardwearing ESD anti fatigue mats. The foam backing provides anti fatigue relief while the patterned top surface effectively reduces slips, and is resistant to oil spillages. Ramped edges prevent any trips and enables trolleys to easily pass over the mats. Standard and bespoke sizes are available to meet your individual needs.
When do you need to use ESD Anti Fatigue Mats?
ESD anti fatigue mats are perfect for providing human operatives ESD protection, and promoting comfort to relieve any strain from standing where electronic components are used. The mats are easily installed at single or multiple workstations.
It is also important to use the correct ESD accessories needed for each situation and working environment, see our full range of ESD Matting & Accessories. We also have a useful blog which explains ‘Some Basic Facts about ESD Matting’.
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.