Tough ESD matting for every environment
- Durable ESD mat for demanding workplaces with excellent all-round safety features.
- Soft foam backing provides exceptional fatigue-relief.
- Patterned rubber top surface provides grip in oily or slippery situations.
- Ramped edges to reduce trips.
- Bespoke sizes and shapes available.
- Rp-p and Rg < 1 x 109Ω tested per IEC 61340-4-1
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|SN010002||1 m x 10 m||Black||46.00 kg|
|SN010002C||1 m x per linear metre (max. 10 m)||Black||4.60 kg|
|SD1||Special sizes available on request|
|Material||NR with electrostatic conducting fluid top surface, EPDM foam base|
|Surface Finish||Deckplate pattern|
|Product Height||10 mm|
Senso Dial is one of our most hardwearing ESD anti fatigue mats. The foam backing provides anti fatigue relief while the patterned top surface effectively reduces slips, and is resistant to oil spillages. Ramped edges prevent any trips and enables trolleys to easily pass over the mats. Standard and bespoke sizes are available to meet your individual needs.
When do you need to use ESD Anti Fatigue Mats?
ESD anti fatigue mats are perfect for providing human operatives ESD protection, and promoting comfort to relieve any strain from standing where electronic components are used. The mats are easily installed at single or multiple workstations.
It is also important to use the correct ESD accessories needed for each situation and working environment, see our full range of ESD Matting & Accessories. We also have a useful blog which explains ‘Some Basic Facts about ESD Matting’.