Safety matting for playgrounds & children’s play areas
- Durable rubber matting for playgrounds.
- Tested to Critical Fall Height of 1.0m (BS EN1177:1998).
- Anti-slip surface.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN13552 Category R10.
- Long life span even in outdoor conditions.
- Open holes allow grass growth.
- Connectors available to link matting for larger areas.
|RM010001||0.8m x 1.2m||Black||7.20 kg|
|RM010002||1.0m x 1.5m||Black||14.00 kg|
|RM010001B||Ringmat Brushes||Black||0.01 kg|
|RM070001B||Ringmat Brushes||Yellow||0.01 kg|
|RM020001B||Ringmat Brushes||Blue||0.01 kg|
|RM040001B||Ringmat Brushes||Green||0.01 kg|
|RM060001B||Ringmat Brushes||Grey||0.01 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber
- Surface Finish:Octagonal/Honeycomb pattern surface with holes
- Product Height:23mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:N/A
- Environmental Resistance:Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Entrance areas, behind bars and ski areas
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Wet/Dry vacuum or simply wash down with hose
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Country of Origin:India
Matting for playgrounds is essential to help prevent accidents. Children and notoriously accident prone, which is why children’s play areas should be made as safe as possible, with the installation of anti slip rubber mats which also cushion any falls. Ringmat Honeycomb is the ideal safety matting for playgrounds, due to being critical fall height test approved. Our playground matting also has open holes for drainage and to allow grass to continue to grow through the gaps, this product is sometimes referred to as grass matting. This product can cover any sized area, the matting is simply connected with interlinks. See our full range of Mats for Leisure.
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.