Extremely tough rubber matting
- The ideal choice for demanding conditions such as icy, snow prone locations.
- Provides excellent slip resistance – conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Large holes allow debris to fall through the mat.
- The raised pattern scrapes dirt and debris from footwear.
- Available in Honeycomb and Octomat designs.
- Octomat gives the option of brush inserts for enhanced scraping.
- Optional B1 fire tested mats are available.
- 1. Connectors available to link matting for larger area coverage.
- Material: rubber.
|RM010012||0.4m 0.6m (17mm)||Black||2.10 kg|
|RM010003||1m x 1.5m||Black||15.00 kg|
|RM010011||0.4m 0.6m (23mm)||Black||1.80 kg|
|RM010006||0.6m x 0.8m||Black||3.60 kg|
|RM010001||0.8m x 1.2m||Black||7.20 kg|
|RM010002||1m x 1.5m||Black||14.00 kg|
|RM010009||0.6m x 0.8m||Black||6.00 kg|
|RM010013||0.5m x 1m||Black||7.5 kg|
|RM010001B||Ringmat Brushes||Black||0.01 kg|
|RM070001B||Ringmat Brushes||Yellow||0.01 kg|
|RM020001B||Ringmat Brushes||Blue||0.01 kg|
|RM040001B||Ringmat Brushes||Green||0.01 kg|
|RM060001B||Ringmat Brushes||Grey||0.01 kg|
- Surface Finish:Octagonal/Honeycomb pattern surface with holes
- Product Height:23mm
- Product Weight:12Kg/m2
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Environmental Resistance:Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Entrance areas, behind bars and ski areas
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Wet/Dry vacuum or simply wash down with hose
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Country of Origin:India