Banish cold hard concrete floors with our entry level rubber anti-fatigue mat
- Provide standing relief to all workers with this economical anti-fatigue mat.
- Raised circular surface provides effective slip resistance.
- Open drainage holes capture spilt liquids, swarf or other debris to help prevent slips.
- Moulded ramped edges to reduce the risk of trips and allow wheeled access.
- Made from hardwearing rubber for durability.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
|RP010001||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.00 kg|
|Material||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material|
|Surface Finish||Raised circular surface|
|Product Height||14 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +130°C|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Areas where swarf is prevalent|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Tensile Strength||2.75 to 3.25 MPa|
|Notes||Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 - R10|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.