Can be used in areas with oil, water or chemical spillage
- Exclusive PolyNit outer layer encapsulates entire mat.
- PolyNit seals unlike laminated products for outstanding durability.
- Soft foam inner layer cushions impact from standing to delay fatigue.
- High density composition gives essential underfoot support and shape recovery.
- Neat, tapered edges are heat-sealed using specialist technology developed by COBA Europe.
- Robust ramped edges limit trip hazard.
- Textured surface traps dry debris or swarf.
|OU010001||0.6m x 0.9m||Black||2.92 kg|
|OU010002||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||7.29 kg|
|OU010003||0.9m x 18.3m||Black||89.00 kg|
|OU010003C||0.9m x per linear metre (max. 18.3m)||Black||3.00 kg|
- Material:Virgin Closed Cell PVC (Foam) with PolyNit outer (fusion bonded, not glued)
- Surface Finish:Diamond pattern
- Product Height:10mm
- Roll Length:18.3m
- Operating Temperature:0°C to +55°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:In tests conducted by COBA, Orthomat® Ultimate showed no visible signs of corrosion or damage when fully submerged in both of the following chemicals: Castrol Alpha SP 320 Industrial Extreme Pressure Gear Oil and Pac 89 Phosphoric Acid Cleaner
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Brush/Mop the top surface
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130: 2010 Category R11
- Flame Retardancy:Conforms to BS EN ISO 11952-2:2002, Class Efl. Conforms to BS EN ISO 9239-1:2002, Class Class DflS1
- Country of Origin:China
- Guarantee:3 year guarantee for normal to moderate use
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.