Ultra-tough rubber entrance matting by the metre
- The ideal choice for demanding entrances.
- Perfect for outside use – rubber is naturally slip resistant.
- Hardwearing and durable.
- Withstands even the most demanding weather conditions with an operating temperature from -20°C to +160°C.
- Large holes allow debris to fall through the mat and provides good drainage for rainwater.
- The surface pattern scrapes dirt and debris from footwear.
- Easy to install.
- Technical Specification
|RM010014||1 m x 9.3 m||Black||11.00 kg|
|RM010014C||1 m x per linear metre||Black||0.8 kg|
|Material||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.|
|Surface Finish||Open holes|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +130°C|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt|
|Country of Origin||India|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.