Logomat Entrance Mat
Make an instant impact at the point of entry
- Customised door mat printed with your individual logos or messages.
- Choose from up to 66 colours (maximum of 6 per logo mat).
- Whilst also making a statement, Logomat is a real performer in trapping dirt and moisture.
- Keeps your entrance clean while also conveying your brand.
- Able to hold up to 2.5 litres water/ m2.
- Comes with an 11-year warranty against fading, ensuring your personalised logos and messages look great.
- Easy to clean, with standard sizes machine washable.
- Anti-slip backing to keep the mat in place.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|LG000001||0.85 m x 1.5 m||4.00 kg|
|LG000002||1.15 m x 1.75 m||6.00 kg|
|Material||PET (50% Post-consumer waste)|
|Surface Finish||Straight set|
|Product Height||11 mm|
|Product Weight||2.9kg/ m2|
|Mat Edge||NBR 20 mm|
|Pile Weight||0.9Kg/ m2|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Rubber is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents and general industrial chemicals. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||0.6 m x 0.85 m and 0.85 m x 1.2 m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Guarantee||2 years against manufacturing defects|
|Colour fastness to light||5|
|Colour fastness to rubbing, wet and dry:||5|
|Colour fastness to water||5|
|Colour fastness to soiling||5|
|Electrostatic charging:||ISO 6356 (2012) Determination of the static electrical propensity walking test - 0.3kVolts|
Our logomats are an impressive way to welcome visitors and are loved by schools, they can be as bright or plain as needed. They are also ideal for offices, small retail shops and the leisure industry. There are 40 colours to choose from and a maximum of 6 can be used on a single logomat, each mat can be customised with your own logos and messages. They provide the perfect place to promote corporate messages and branding.
Not only do our logomats look great but are also great at trapping dirt and moisture, ensuring ensuring internal flooring is kept clean and slip free. The logomat backing is manufactured from anti-slip nitrile rubber, to help keep the mat in place.The soft carpet pile can retain up to 2.5 litres water/m2, and our standard mat sizes are machine washable.