The original PVC safety matting for leisure
- Premium quality PVC leisure matting.
- PVC does not support the growth of bacteria.
- Designed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Popular for pools and changing areas.
- Interwoven design for drainage.
- Safety bevelled edging as standard.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN51097 Category B.
|LM020612||0.6m x 1.2m||Blue||4.35 kg|
|LM030612||0.6m x 1.2m||Red||4.35 kg|
|LM040612||0.6m x 1.2m||Green||4.35 kg|
|LM021015||1m x 1.5m||Blue||8.75 kg|
|LM031015||1m x 1.5m||Red||8.75 kg|
|LM041015||1m x 1.5m||Green||8.75 kg|
- Material:PVC extrusions
- Surface Finish:Cross ribbed lattice effect
- Product Height:12mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. Please contact the sales office for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry areas
- UV Resistance:Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight
- Typical Applications:Ideal for use around swimming pools, in changing rooms, showers, gymnasium and general leisure applications
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Easily cleaned with hot soapy water or pressure washer
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51097 Category B
- Flame Retardancy:Conforms to DIN 4102 standard
- Country of Origin:UK
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.