Premium quality work surface mat
- Static-dissipative, durable work surface mat.
- Conductive buried layer protects components.
- Grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Meets or exceeds IEC61340-5-1 resistance requirements.
- Actual resistance: 1 x 107Ω to 1 x 109Ω.
|HR020001||0.6m x 1.2m||Blue||2.47 kg|
|HR020002||1.2m x 3m||Blue||12.35 kg|
|HR020003||1.2m x 15m||Blue||63.00 kg|
|HR020003C||1.2m x per linear metre (max. 15.3m)||Blue||5.00 kg|
|HR060001||0.6m x 1.2m||Grey||2.47 kg|
|HR060002||1.2m x 3.0m||Grey||12.35 kg|
|HR060003||1.2m x 15.3m||Grey||63.00 kg|
|HR060003C||1.2m x per linear metre (max. length 15.3m)||Grey||5.00 kg|
- Material:A solid vinyl homogeneous construction with a buried conductive layer
- Surface Finish:Light Pebble
- Product Height:2.4mm
- Operating Temperature:-28°C to +71°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Typical Applications:Work bench surfaces within the electronics industry or any environment that requires ESD protection for their products and workforce
- Installation Method:Loose lay - must be connected via grounding wire and accessories
- Accessories:ESD Kit
- Cleaning Method:Brush or wipe the top surface
- Flame Retardancy:Will not burn after the ignition source is removed. When ‘forced’ to burn, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen Chloride fumes are emitted
- Country of Origin:USA
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.