High-Duty Grit Anti Slip Matting
Reduce slips and standing fatigue in one
- Provides both slip-resistance and fatigue-relief.
- ‘Grit’ coating and raised surface pattern combine for highly effective slip resistance.
- Material composition means it is highly resistant to chemicals, oils and grease.
- Provides fatigue-relief from cold hard floors.
- Ideal for demanding locations such as engineering workshops.
- Moulded bevelled edges reduce trip hazards.
- Open drainage holes for spilt liquids.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
||Carbide bonded to rubber with holes to allow drainage
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Resistance to mineral oils and animal fats
||Suitable for oily environments
||Demanding locations e.g. Engineering workshops, Machine tool areas where swarf is prevalent
||Pressure hose with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher
|Country of Origin
|Storage and application
||Store at room temperature, free from deformations.
||ASTM D412, 5 (+/-1)Nm/mm²
||ASTM D412, 250% (+/-50%)
||18°C to 82°C
|Slip Tested to
||DIN 51130 - R13
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.