Reduce slips and standing fatigue in one
- Provides both slip-resistance and fatigue-relief.
- ‘Grit’ coating and raised surface pattern combine for highly effective slip resistance.
- Material composition means it is highly resistant to chemicals, oils and grease.
- Provides fatigue-relief from cold hard floors.
- Ideal for demanding locations such as engineering workshops.
- Moulded bevelled edges reduce trip hazards.
- Open drainage holes for spilt liquids.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
|HI010001G||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.30 kg|
|Surface Finish||Carbide bonded to rubber with holes to allow drainage|
|Product Height||13 mm|
|Hole Size||21 mm|
|Operating Temperature||< +70°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistance to mineral oils and animal fats|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for oily environments|
|Typical Applications||Demanding locations e.g. Engineering workshops, Machine tool areas where swarf is prevalent|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure hose with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
|Storage and application||Store at room temperature, free from deformations.|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D412, 5 (+/-1)Nm/mm²|
|Elongation||ASTM D412, 250% (+/-50%)|
|Application Temperature||18°C to 82°C|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 - R13|
|Manufacturing process||Compression moulding|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.