- Manufactured from a blend of natural SBR rubber and nitrile.
- Standard edged all round mats or interlocking modular sections.
- Provides both slip-resistance and fatigue-relief.
- Raised circular surface gives excellent underfoot grip.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Spilt liquids drain through open drainage holes.
- A comfortable alternative to cold hard floors.
- Technical Specification
|HI010001||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||8.90 kg|
|HI010002||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010003||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010004||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010005||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|Material||Natural rubber/25% nitrile compound|
|Surface Finish||Circular pattern construction for extra grip and holes to allow drainage.|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +65°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber/nitrile blend offers an increased resistance to mineral oils, aggressive machine coolants, animal fats and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Used in wet and dry areas|
|Typical Applications||Ideal for most wet and dry industrial environments, offering excellent slip resistance in the wet.Suitable for behind bars and other catering applications|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking tiles|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure wash with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher|
|Product Performance||Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10|
|Country of Origin||India|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.