- Manufactured from a blend of natural SBR rubber and nitrile.
- Standard edged all round mats or interlocking modular sections.
- Provides both slip-resistance and fatigue-relief.
- Raised circular surface gives excellent underfoot grip.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Spilt liquids drain through open drainage holes.
- A comfortable alternative to cold hard floors.
|HI010001||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||8.90 kg|
|HI010002||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010003||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010004||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010005||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||9.00 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber/25% nitrile compound
- Surface Finish:Circular pattern construction for extra grip and holes to allow drainage.
- Product Height:12.5mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°C to +65°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Natural rubber/nitrile blend offers an increased resistance to mineral oils, aggressive machine coolants, animal fats and oils
- Environmental Resistance:Used in wet and dry areas
- Typical Applications:Ideal for most wet and dry industrial environments, offering excellent slip resistance in the wet.Suitable for behind bars and other catering applications
- Installation Method:Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Cleaning Method:Pressure wash with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Country of Origin:India