Reduce standing fatigue at larger or oily workstations
- A very comfortable alternative to cold hard floors.
- Open holes capture spilt liquids and swarf.
- Manufactured from a blend of rubber for better than average resistance to oil and chemicals.
- Available in standard mats, edged on all sides, or as interlocking modules for larger areas.
- Raised circular surface gives excellent underfoot grip.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
|HI010001||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||8.90 kg|
|HI010002||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010003||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010004||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.00 kg|
|HI010005||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||9.00 kg|
|Material||Natural rubber/25% NBR compound|
|Surface Finish||Circular pattern construction for extra grip and holes to allow drainage|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Operating Temperature||< +70°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Limited resistance to chemicals|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Bars, Catering environments, Machine tool areas where swarf is prevalent|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking mats|
|Cleaning Method||For regular maintenance, hose with water. For excessive dirt scrub with a mild detergent and rinse.|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D412, 3 (+/-1)Nm/mm²|
|Elongation||ASTM D412, 200% (+/-50%)|
|Application Temperature||18°C to 65.5°C|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 - R10|
|Manufacturing process||Rubber moulding|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.