Grit surface matting with outstanding anti-slip properties
- Mineral coated matting provides a ‘super-grip’ standing surface.
- Effectively reduces the risk of slipping in wet or oily conditions.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130 Category R11.
- Durable and oil-resistant makes it suitable for heavy duty industrial locations.
- Also suitable for some kitchen/catering environments where spillage presents a danger.
- A flexible, yet tough mat that can be easily rolled up and relocated.
- Low profile design sits almost flush to the floor surface reducing trip accidents.
- Easy to install and clean.
- Anti-skid backing holds the mat firmly in position.
|GG010003||0.9m x 6m||Black||14.00 kg|
|GG010003C||0.9m x per linear metre||Black||2.33 kg|
|GG010002||0.9m x 1.5m||Black||3.51 kg|
- Surface Finish:Grit Surface
- Product Height:2.25 ± 0.2mm
- Product Weight: 2.6 ± 0.15 kg/m2
- Operating Temperature:0°C to +40°C
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130 Category R11
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.