Foiled backing fits to irregular surfaces
- Abrasive grit ‘anti-slip’ surface tape, cleat or tiles.
- Self-adhesive foiled backing allows for ‘rolling’ or ‘hammering’ to shape.
- Ideal for diamond treadplates, curved or irregular surfaces.
|GF010002C||50mm x 18.3m||Black||1.00 kg|
|GF010003C||102mm x 18.3m||Black||1.45 kg|
|GF010004C||152mm x 18.3m||Black||2.40 kg|
|GF010005C||140mm x 140mm||Black||0.15 kg|
|GF010006C||152mm x 610mm||Black||0.70 kg|
- Material:Abrasive grit consisting of aluminium oxide bonded to a polymer substrate. Solvent based acrylic emulsion adhesive backing. Product supplied with a moisture resistant release liner
- Surface Finish:Grit
- Product Height:0.75mm ± 0.05mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°c to +60°c
- Resistance to Chemicals:N/A
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for indoor environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Suitable for stairs, ladders, ramps, walkways and vehicles
- Installation Method:Pressure sensitive self-adhesive tape
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R13
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Adhesion Strength:1Kg/cm
- Coating Thickness:0.05mm
- Solvent Residue:0.005
- Release Force:13Kg/m2