Grit tape, cleats and tiles for slip-resistance
- Abrasive grit ‘anti-slip’ products with self-adhesive backing available in tapes, cleats and tiles.
- Provides additional grip underfoot on smooth surfaces.
- Hardwearing and easy to install.
- Gripfoot Tape – versatile for floor surfaces, machinery and vehicles.
- Gripfoot Cleats (rectangular) are designed for use on steps and stairs.
- Gripfoot Tiles (square) are ideal for increasing safety on smooth, tiled floors.
- Hazard version (tape only) in yellow/black provides high visibility in darkness or low light conditions. Red/White hazard option also available.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R13
|GF010001||25mm x 18.3m||Black||0.40 kg|
|GF010002||50mm x 18.3m||Black||0.80 kg|
|GF010003||102mm x 18.3m||Black||1.45 kg|
|GF010004||152mm x 18.3m||Black||2.50 kg|
|GF010702||50mm x 18.3m||Black/Yellow||0.80 kg|
|GF020002||50mm x 18.3m||Blue||0.80 kg|
|GF030002||50mm x 18.3m||Red||0.80 kg|
|GF031002||50mm x 18.3||Red/White||0.80 kg|
|GF040002||50mm x 18.3m||Green||0.80 kg|
|GF070002||50mm x 18.3m||Yellow||0.80 kg|
|GF110002||50mm x 18.3m||Luminous||0.80 kg|
|GF120002||50mm x 18.3m||50mm x 18.3m||1.45 kg|
|GF010005||140mm x 140mm||Clear|
|GF010006||152mm x 610mm||Black|
- Material:Abrasive grit consisting of aluminium oxide bonded to a polymer substrate. Solvent based acrylic emulsion adhesive backing. Product supplied with a moisture resistant release liner
- Surface Finish:Grit
- Product Height:1mm ± 0.05mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°c to +60°c
- Resistance to Chemicals:N/A
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for indoor environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Suitable for stairs, ladders, ramps, walkways and vehicles
- Installation Method:Pressure sensitive self-adhesive tape
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R13
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Adhesion Strength:2.5Kg/1"
- Coating Thickness:0.05mm
- Solvent Residue:0.005
- Release Force:13Kg/m2