Food Quality White Rubber Sheet
White, non-marking rubber for the food and beverage industry
- Non-toxic and with high temperature range, ideal for use in the preparation and storage of food and beverages.
- Also used in pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- Manufactured from FDA approved materials.
- Avoid vegetable/animal oils.
- 62 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 4.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 300%.
- Technical Specification
|FWR00001||1.4 m x 10 m x 1.5 mm||White||38.00 kg|
|FWR00002||1.4 m x 10 m x 3 mm||White||68.00 kg|
|FWR00003||1.4 m x 10 m x 4 mm||White||94.00 kg|
|FWR00004||1.4 m x 10 m x 6 mm||White||160.00 kg|
|FWR00005||1.4 m x 5 m x 10 mm||White||110.00 kg|
|Material||Natural rubber and SBR|
|Product Height||1 mm-25 mm|
|Roll Length||5 m or 10 m|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +100°C|
|Typical Applications||Food and beverage industry, Sealing|
|Other Product Performance Information||Test Temperature 25°C Relative Humidity 35% Correlation criterion GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992|
|Country of Origin||China|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.