Food Quality White Rubber Sheet
White, non-marking rubber for the food and beverage industry
- Non-toxic and with high temperature range, ideal for use in the preparation and storage of food and beverages.
- Also used in pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- Manufactured from FDA approved materials.
- Avoid vegetable/animal oils.
- 62 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 4.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 300%.
- Technical Specification
||Natural rubber and SBR
||1 mm-25 mm
||5 m or 10 m
||-30°C to +100°C
||Food and beverage industry, Sealing
|Other Product Performance Information
||Test Temperature 25°C Relative Humidity 35% Correlation criterion GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.