Tacky mats for contamination control
- A hygienic pad of peel-off adhesive coated, disposable sheets manufactured from an anti-microbial agent to protect against bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Once applied to the floor the self-adhesive backing keeps the mat in place.
- The ‘tacky’ sheets capture dirt and dust from footwear and wheeled equipment for contamination control.
- When the top sheet becomes soiled, simply peel off to reveal a clean layer.
- Adhesive backed pads stick directly to the floor surface
- Ideal for hospitals, clean rooms, general industrial and food contact applications.
|WC000004||0.45m x 1.17m||White||3.25 kg|
|WC020004||0.45m x 1.17m||Blue||3.25 kg|
- Surface Finish:Smooth
- Product Height:1.5mm
- Operating Temperature:0°C to +60°C
- Environmental Resistance:Indoor use only
- Typical Applications:Many applications including: entrances to "clean room" environments, entrances to offices from shop floors, food applications and hospitals
- Installation Method:Self-adhesive backing that adheres to most floor surfaces
- Country of Origin:China
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.