Fatigue-Step Grit Top
Extra tough grit surface tiles for safety and comfort
- Extremely robust interlocking tiles for heavy-duty use.
- Made from nitrile for excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
- Carbide bonded ‘grit’ top surface provides exceptional grip even in oily conditions.
- Provides high levels of comfort underfoot to relieve fatigue.
- Open holes for efficient drainage of spilt liquids.
- Optional black or yellow bevelled edging.
|SS010001G||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Black||9.95 kg|
|SS010002FN||Fatigue-Step Female Corner Edge Nitrile||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS010002MN||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge Nitrile||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS070002FN||Fatigue-Step Female Corner Edge Nitrile||Yellow||1.00 kg|
|SS070002MN||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge Nitrile||Yellow||1.30 kg|
- Material:Nitrile rubber
- Surface Finish:Carbide bonded to rubber with holes to allow drainage
- Product Height:18mm
- Hole Size:22mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Nitrile rubber offers excellent resistance to oils and chemicals
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Ideal for non-slip and fatigue relief in all industrial areas
- Installation Method:Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Accessories:Bevelled edge / corners
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with mild detergent
- Country of Origin:Sri Lanka
- Notes:Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat