Fatigue-Step Anti Slip Comfort Mat
Safety rubber tiles for playgrounds
- Interlocking rubber tile system to cover large or small areas.
- Provides safety for playgrounds.
- Anti-slip surface reduces risks (tested to DIN 51130).
- Ideal safety matting for outdoor areas.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- Easy to relocate or replace.
- Fits in natural environment.
- Suitable for all weather, extreme temperatures and resists wind uplift
- Open holes allow grass growth and provide optimal drainage.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
- Test Certificates
||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material
||Textured with holes to allow drainage
|Min. Operating Temperature
|Max. Operating Temperature
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
||Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials.
||All industrial environments, Bars, Catering environments, Areas where swarf is prevalent. Children's play areas.
||Loose lay interlocking tiles
||Bevelled corner edges
||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt
|COO (Country of Origin)
|Storage and application
||Store at room temperature, free from deformations.
||3 to 3.5 MPa
||Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat
|Slip Tested to
||DIN 51130 - R10
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.