Interlocking rubber safety tiles
- Interlocking rubber tile system.
- Ideal for increasing safety at outdoor play areas.
- Tested to Critical Fall Height of 0.6m (BS EN 1177:1998).
- Comfortable, yet resilient rubber.
- Excellent drainage in wet conditions.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN13552 Category R10.
|SS010001||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Black||9.95 kg|
|SS010002F||Female Edge/Corner||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS010002M||Male Edge/Corner||Black||1.30 kg|
|SS070002F||Female Edge/Corner||Yellow||1.00 kg|
|SS070002M||Male Edge/Corner||Yellow||1.30 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber
- Surface Finish:Smooth with 22mm holes to allow drainage
- Product Height:18mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Ideal non-slip surface for play areas
- Installation Method:Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Accessories:Bevelled edge/ corners (installation guide below)
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Country of Origin:India
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.