Safety rubber tiles for playgrounds
- Interlocking rubber tile system to cover large or small areas.
- Provides safety for playgrounds.
- Anti-slip surface reduces risks (tested to DIN 51130).
- Ideal safety matting for outdoor areas.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- Easy to relocate or replace.
- Fits in natural environment.
- Suitable for all weather, extreme temperatures and resists wind uplift
- Open holes allow grass growth and provide optimal drainage.
- Technical Specification
|SS010001||Tile 0.9 m x 0.9 m||Black||9.95 kg|
|SS010002F||Female Edge/Corner||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS010002M||Male Edge/Corner||Black||1.30 kg|
|SS070002F||Female Edge/Corner||Yellow||1.00 kg|
|SS070002M||Male Edge/Corner||Yellow||1.30 kg|
|Material||Rubber mix, including >50% recycled material.|
|Surface Finish||Textured with holes to allow drainage|
|Product Height||18 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +130°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||Children's play areas|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking tiles|
|Accessories||Bevelled corner edges|
|Cleaning Method||Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Storage and application||Store at room temperature, free from deformations.|
|Tensile Strength||3 to 3.5 MPa|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.