Fatigue-Step Anti Slip Comfort Mat
Fatigue relief for large, wet and oily shop floors
- Tiles link together to provide an anti-fatigue surface for particularly wet or oily areas.
- Soft, yet resilient rubber floor tiles.
- Open holes allow efficient drainage of spilt liquids.
- Effective anti-fatigue properties for prolonged standing.
- Main tiles available in two options: Standard or Nitrile
- Nitrile option has excellent resistance to oils, chemicals and grease.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Optional ramped edging in yellow or black.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
- Test Certificates
|Part NumberSS010001||Size0.9 m x 0.9 m||DescriptionTile||ColourBlack||Weight9.95||Recycled Content %70%||Price Request Request Price|
|Part NumberSS010006||Size0.9 m x 0.9 m (14 mm)||DescriptionTile||ColourBlack||Weight||Recycled Content %70%||Price Request Request Price|
|Part NumberSS010007||Size0.9 m x 0.9 m||DescriptionTile||ColourBlack||Weight10||Recycled Content %40%||Price Request Request Price|
|Part NumberSS020001||Size0.9 m x 0.9 m||DescriptionTile||ColourBlue||Weight10||Recycled Content %||Price Request Request Price|
Our interlocking anti-fatigue tiles are ideal for general industrial use, bars and catering environments, due to the resilance of the tiles. Open holes allow liquid and debris to efficiently drain, while the anti fatigue properties provide users fatigue relief from prolonged standing. The interlocking anti-fatigue floor tiles also conform to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10. The tiles are very versatile, they can be used in wet and dry environments, can withstand welding splatter and spillages from hot materials. See our full range of Anti Fatigue Mats.