Anti-slip floor tiles for wet and oily areas
- Interlocking open holed tiles in two options:-
- Fatigue-Step (for general industrial use)
- Fatigue-Step Nitrile (for especially oily areas or locations using grease)
- Soft, yet resilient rubber floor tiles.
- Open holes allow efficient drainage of spilt liquids.
- Effective anti-fatigue properties for prolonged standing.
- Fatigue-Step conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10.
- Ideal for bars and kitchens.
|SS010001||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Black||9.95 kg|
|SS010002F||Fatigue-Step Female Corner Edge||Black||1.00 kg|
|SS010002M||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge||Black||1.30 kg|
|SS070002F||Fatigue-Step Female Corner Edge||Yellow||1.00 kg|
|SS070002M||Fatigue-Step Male Corner Edge||Yellow||1.30 kg|
|SS020001||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Blue||10.00 kg|
|SS010007||Tile 0.9m x 0.9m||Nitrile||10.00 kg|
- Material:Black - Natural rubber. Black Nitrile - 100% nitrile.
- Surface Finish:Smooth with holes to allow drainage
- Product Height:18mm
- Hole Size:22mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +160°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Natural rubber offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Ideal for non-slip and fatigue relief in all industrial areas as well as bar and catering environments
- Installation Method:Loose lay interlocking tiles
- Accessories:Bevelled edge / corners
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with mild detergent or pass through commercial dishwasher
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Country of Origin:India
- Notes:Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat