Excellent resistance to ozone, oxidants, water and harsh weather conditions
- High performing all rounder, ideal for marine and outdoor applications.
- Common uses include; seals, o-rings, glass-run channels, radiators, garden and appliance hose, tubing, pond liners, washers, belts and electrical insulation.
- 67 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 5.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 300%.
- Technical Specification
|EPDM00001||1.4 m x 10 m x 1.5 mm||Black||37.00 kg|
|EPDM00002||1.4 m x 10 m x 3 mm||Black||63.30 kg|
|EPDM00003||1.4 m x 10 m x 4.5 mm||Black||91.00 kg|
|EPDM00004||1.4 m x 10 m x 6 mm||Black||123.00 kg|
|Material||EPDM and SBR|
|Product Height||1 mm-25 mm|
|Roll Length||5 m or 10 m|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Other Product Performance Information||Test Temperature: 25°C Relative Humidity: 35% Correlation criterion: GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992|
|Country of Origin||China|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.