The washable doormat that actively kills germs
- Removes visible dirt and kills invisible microbes.
- HygienePlus means the mat is treated with the EU-registered biocide, BI-OME registered with OEKO-TEX® an antimicrobial and virus reducing technology. BI-OME works by effectively killing bacteria when contact is made with the mat.
- Although the treatment is a highly effective antimicrobial agent, it does not cause any skin irritations.
- A new concept in entrance matting.
- Improve floor level hygiene around your business – important whilst fighting Covid-19 and beyond.
- More sustainable – less frequent washing required, and on lower temperatures. Free of metals.
- Fully machine washable – with no reduction in active cleaning power for the life of the mat.
- Suitable for all facilities, in particular offices, hotels and leisure, retirement homes and healthcare settings.
- Reduces annoying odours caused by bacteria and funghi.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|EC010001||0.6m x 0.9m||Anthracite||1.5Kg||Request Price|
|EC010002||0.8m x 1.2m||Anthracite||2.7Kg||Request Price|
|EC010003||0.9m x 1.5m||Anthracite||3.8Kg||Request Price|
|EC010004||1.2m x 1.8m||Anthracite||6.1Kg||Request Price|
|EC010005||1.2m x 2.4m||Anthracite||8.1Kg||Request Price|
|EC060001||0.6m x 0.9m||Grey||1.5Kg||Request Price|
|EC060002||0.8m x 1.2m||Grey||2.7Kg||Request Price|
|EC060003||0.9m x 1.5m||Grey||3.8Kg||Request Price|
|EC060004||1.2m x 1.8m||Grey||6.1Kg||Request Price|
|EC060005||1.2m x 2.4m||Grey||8.1Kg||Request Price|
|EC050001||0.6m x 0.9m||Brown||1.5Kg||Request Price|
|EC050002||0.8m x 1.2m||Brown||2.7Kg||Request Price|
|EC050003||0.9m x 1.5m||Brown||3.8Kg||Request Price|
|EC050004||1.2m x 1.8m||Brown||6.1Kg||Request Price|
|EC050005||1.2m x 2.4m||Brown||8.1Kg||Request Price|
|Surface Finish||Superior non-slip vinyl backing|
|Typical Applications||Interior entrances as a loose-lay mat.|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Vacuum clean regularly. Machine washable (30ºC)|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Treatment:||BI-OME (Biocide registered with ECHA (PT2, PT7, PT9).|
|Treatment lifespan||Treatment with BI-OME stays active for the lifetime of the mat.|
Entra-Clean Hygiene+ anti-microbial doormat FAQs
How do anti-microbial doormats work?
Entra-Clean Hygiene+ is able to combat microbial contaminants which are visible and invisible providing you with added reassurance.
Doormats treated with BI-OME
Each mat within this range has been treated with BI-OME. The BI-OME treatment is registered with OEKO-TEX® and also BPR-EU (PT2, PT7,PT9) registered to the specification of the European Chemicals Agency.
How does the anti-microbial doormat treatment work?
The treatment for the entrance mats is absorbed into each fibre from root to tip for effective protection from bacteria. This treatment will not need topping up, it will be effective for the full life of the entrance mat.
The treatment has been developed to give you hygiene at the highest level. Even when you are not actively cleaning, the doormats remain clean on microbial level.
What are the benefits of an entrance mat with anti-microbial treatment?
- Elimination of bacteria.
- Clean on microbial level.
- Reduction of odours.
- Possible reduction of viral activity of enveloped viruses.
- Less frequent wash – less water consumption.
- Energy saving by washing on low temperatures
- Does not cause skin irritation
- Free of metals
- Permanent technology
Our Promomat and Cosmo entrance mats are also available with the same treatment. Promomat will effectively promote your brand or messaging while keeping floor surfaces hygienically clean. Cosmo is one of our hardwearing entrance mats ideal for high traffic indoor use.
The hygienic entrance mats within this range will effectively trap dirt and moisture while protecting your buildings or facilities from bacteria being walked in. Cleaning and hygiene are at the top of everyones list currently, Entra-Clean Hygiene+ is actively cleaning even when you’re not.