Interlocking tile version of our popular dual-layer mat
- Interlocking tile version of our popular dual-layer mat
- Interlocking tile modules designed to cover unusual or large floor areas.
- Simply connect mats together in any configuration to create a seamless ant-fatigue surface.
- Self-extinguishing top surface provides resilience to many industrial chemicals.
- Comfortable foam ‘cushion’ backing for fatigue relief.
- Ramped edges reduce the risk of trips.
|DP010008||50cm x 50cm (Middle)||Black||2.00 kg|
|DP010009||50cm x 50cm (End)||Black||2.00 kg|
|DP010010||50cm x 50cm (Corner)||Black||2.00 kg|
- Backing:PVC foam (fusion bonded, not glued)
- Surface Finish:Diamond pattern
- Product Height:14mm
- Operating Temperature:0°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:The upper surface of the PVC provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Typical Applications:Packing stations, assembly areas, production lines where regular turning occurs
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Brush/Mop the top surface
- Country of Origin:China
- Notes:Please ensure Deckplate Connect is laid on a smooth floor surface to ensure integrity of connections'