Interlocking dual-layer anti-fatigue mat
- Highly durable workplace matting with excellent anti-fatigue properties.
- Interlocking tile modules designed to cover unusual or large floor areas.
- Simply connect mats together in any configuration to create a seamless anti-fatigue surface.
- Surface structure provides good anti-slip protection.
- Comfortable foam ‘cushion’ backing for fatigue relief.
- Ramped edges reduce the risk of trips.
- Easy to install, clean and replace.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1.
- Technical Specification
|DP010008||50 cm x 50 cm (Middle)||Black||2.00 kg|
|DP010009||50 cm x 50 cm (End)||Black||2.00 kg|
|DP010010||50 cm x 50 cm (Corner)||Black||2.00 kg|
|Backing||PVC foam (fusion bonded, not glued)|
|Surface Finish||Diamond pattern|
|Product Height||15 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||The PVC top surface provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||Packing stations, Assembly areas, Production lines where regular turning occurs|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Brush/mop the top surface|
|Fire Tested to||BS EN 13501-1 Class Dfl - s1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Notes||Please ensure Deckplate Connect is laid on a smooth floor surface to ensure integrity of connections|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.