Deckplate Connect Anti Fatigue Mat
Interlocking dual-layer anti-fatigue mat
- Highly durable workplace matting with excellent anti-fatigue properties.
- Interlocking tile modules designed to cover unusual or large floor areas.
- Simply connect mats together in any configuration to create a seamless anti-fatigue surface.
- Surface structure provides good anti-slip protection.
- Comfortable foam ‘cushion’ backing for fatigue relief.
- Ramped edges reduce the risk of trips.
- Easy to install, clean and replace.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1.
- Technical Specification
||50 cm x 50 cm (Middle)
||50 cm x 50 cm (End)
||50 cm x 50 cm (Corner)
||PVC foam (fusion bonded, not glued)
||0°C to +60°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||The PVC top surface provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils
||Suitable for dry indoor environments
||Packing stations, Assembly areas, Production lines where regular turning occurs
||Brush/mop the top surface
|Fire Tested to
||BS EN 13501-1 Class Dfl - s1
|Country of Origin
||Please ensure Deckplate Connect is laid on a smooth floor surface to ensure integrity of connections
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.