Hardwearing dual layer mat for static sensitive areas
- Hardwearing anti-fatigue mat for static sensitive areas.
- Conductive buried layer protects operatives and components.
- Diamond pattern surface is attractive and slip resistant.
- Top surface provides resilience to many industrial chemicals.
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Supplied with ramped edges as standard to reduce the risk of trips.
- Tested to EN14041 resistance requirements.
- Rv: 9.8 x 107 Ω
- Technical Specification
|DPS010609||0.6 m x 0.9 m||Black||3.54 kg|
|DPS010915||0.9 m x 1.5 m||Black||8.86 kg|
|DPS010005||0.9 m x 18.3 m||Black||108 kg|
|DPS010005C||0.9 m x per linear metre||Black||8 kg|
|DPS010007||1.2 m x 18.3 m||Black||166 kg|
|DPS010007C||1.2 m x per linear metre||Black|| 9 kg|
|Material||Vinyl top surface with PVC foam backing (fusion bonded, not glued)|
|Surface Finish||Diamond pattern|
|Product Height||14 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||The PVC top surface provides limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Country of Origin||China|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.