Conductive Rubber Bench Matting
Two layer anti-static rubber matting
- Dual layer mat manufactured from rubber with coloured top surface and black bottom surface.
- Top surface: 0.5 mm thick static-dissipative layer.
- Solder iron resistant and low reflecting bench mat ideal for electrical component manufacturing and refurbishment.
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 5.2 x 107Ω
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 2.7 x 107Ω
- Technical Specification
||-30°C to +70°C
||Suitable for dry indoor environments
||ESD accessories available
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.