Conductive Neoprene Bench/Floor Mat
Extra tough conductive matting
- Heavy-duty neoprene rubber for demanding environments.
- Suitable as an ESD work surface mat or hardwearing anti-static floor mat.
- Solder iron resistant and low reflecting, ideal for electrical component manufacturing and refurbishment.
- Hardwearing Neoprene is heat, chemical, oil, fire and ozone resistant.
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.8 x 10⁸ Ω
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 4.3 x 10⁶ Ω
- Technical Specification
- Test Certificates
||0.6 m x 1.2 m x 2 mm
|Min. Operating Temperature
|Max. Operating Temperature
||Suitable for dry indoor environments
||ESD accessories available
|COO (Country of Origin)
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.