Commercial Black Rubber (SBR) Sheet
General purpose grade for water applications and diluted chemicals
- Versatile ‘general purpose’ grade rubber sheeting, often used in marine applications.
- Ideal for low cost waterproof seals and gaskets.
- 68 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 3.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 200%.
- Technical Specification
||1.5 mm-25 mm
||5 m or 10 m
||-30°C to +80°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Resistant to dilute chemicals
|Other Product Performance Information
||Test Temperature 25°C Relative Humidity 35% Test by GB5574-94 Correlation criterion GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.