Commercial Black Nitrile Rubber Sheet
Exceptional resistance to heat, oils, fuels, chemicals and most solvents
- Offers strong resistance to heat aging – a key advantage over natural rubber for the automotive industries.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- 62 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 5.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 200%.
- Technical Specification
||NBR and SBR
||1 mm-25 mm
||5 m or 10 m
||-30°C to +80°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, petroleum and most solvents.
|Other Product Performance Information
||Test Temperature 25°C Relative Humidity 35% Correlation criterion GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.