Commercial Black Neoprene Rubber
High resistance to mineral oils, greases, dilute acids and alkalis
- Good ageing and weathering properties, ideal for outdoor use.
- Hardwearing Neoprene is heat, chemical, oil, fire and ozone resistant.
- 65 degrees shore A hardness.
- Tensile strength at break: 6.0 Mpa.
- Elongation at break: 250%.
- Technical Specification
||CR and SBR
||1 mm-25 mm
||5 m or 10 m
||-20°C to +80°C
|Resistance to Chemicals
||Effective resistance to mineral oils, greases, dilute acids and alkalis.
||Suitable for outdoor applications
|Other Product Performance Information
||Test Temperature 25°C Relative Humidity 35% Correlation criterion GB/T528-1998 GB/T3512-1989 GB/T531-1992
|Country of Origin
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.