Electrical switchboard matting
- Lightweight mat designed for use in front of open switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Provides safety for operatives against electric shock.
- Fine fluted surface has slip-resistance benefits.
- 4.5mm x 10m rolls – VDE approved.
- Tested to 50,000 volts according to DIN EN60243-1 (VDE0303 part 21) IEC 60243-2:1996.
|SM060010||1m x 10m||Grey||67.30 kg|
|SM060010C||1m x per linear metre||Grey||6.73 kg|
- Material:Major components - Natural rubber (NR), Styrene-Butadine rubber (SBR), white carbon black. Minor components - Zinc oxide, Sulfur, Accelerators / Activators (< 1 % ), Antioxidant / Stabilizers (<1 % )
- Surface Finish:Fine Fluted
- Product Height:4.5mm
- Typical Applications:Suitable for use in high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment.Product protects operators against electrical shocks
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Country of Origin:UAE
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.