COBAswitch BS EN: 61111
Electrical insulating matting that conforms to BS EN 61111:2009
- Provides safety for operatives against electrical shocks.
- Ideal for use in front of switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Ribbed surface offers traction underfoot.
- Manufactured with colour coded tape to depict the classification on the reverse of the matting.
|SM010050||1m x 10m x 3mm||Black||45.00 kg|
|SM010050C||1m x per linear metre x 3mm||Black||4.50 kg|
|SM010060||1m x 10m x 4mm||Black||50.30 kg|
|SM010060C||1m x per linear metre x 4mm||Black||5.03 kg|
|SM010070||1m x 10m x 5mm||Black||68.50 kg|
|SM010070C||1m x per linear metre x 5mm||Black||6.85 kg|
- Material:EPDM Rubber
- Surface Finish:Ribbed
- Product Height:3mm or 4mm or 5mm
- Operating Temperature:-30°C to +80°C
- Environmental Resistance:Resistant to acid and low temperatures
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Suitable for use in high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment. Product protects operators against electrical shocks
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to EN 13501-1: Class Cfl - s2
- Country of Origin:India