Purpose-designed switchboard matting
- Provides safety for operatives against electrical shocks.
- For use in front of switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Slip-resistant fine fluted surface.
- 6mm tested to 11,000 volts for 450 volt rated working.
- 9mm tested to 15,000 volts for 650 volt rated working.
- 9mm conforms to BS921/1976.
|SM010010||0.9m x 10m||Black||62.00 kg|
|SM010010C||0.9m x per linear metre||Black||6.88 kg|
|SM010020||1.2m x 10m||Black||88.20 kg|
|SM010020C||1.2m x per linear metre||Black||8.82 kg|
|SM010030||0.9m x 10m||Black||110.40 kg|
|SM010030C||0.9m x per linear metre||Black||11.04 kg|
|SM010040||1.2m x 10m||Black||134.00 kg|
|SM010040C||1.2m x per linear metre||Black||13.40 kg|
- Material:Natural rubber base Polymer
- Surface Finish:2mm high ribbed pattern providing safe working with standard 3 phase 450 volt working
- Product Height:6mm or 9.5mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +80°C
- Typical Applications:Suitable for use in high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment. Product protects operators against electrical shocks
- Cleaning Method:Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent
- Country of Origin:China
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.