Purpose-designed switchboard matting
- Provides safety for operatives against electrical shocks.
- For use in front of switchboards and high voltage equipment.
- Slip-resistant fine fluted surface.
- 6mm tested to 11,000 volts for 450 volt rated working.
- 9mm tested to 15,000 volts for 650 volt rated working.
- 9mm conforms to BS921/1976.
- Technical Specification
|SM010010||0.9m x 10m||Black||62.00 kg|
|SM010010C||0.9m x per linear metre||Black||6.88 kg|
|SM010020||1.2m x 10m||Black||88.20 kg|
|SM010020C||1.2m x per linear metre||Black||8.82 kg|
|SM010030||0.9m x 10m||Black||110.40 kg|
|SM010030C||0.9m x per linear metre||Black||11.04 kg|
|SM010040||1.2m x 10m||Black||134.00 kg|
|SM010040C||1.2m x per linear metre||Black||13.40 kg|
|Material||Natural rubber base Polymer|
|Surface Finish||2mm high ribbed pattern providing safe working with standard 3 phase 450 volt working|
|Product Height||6mm or 9.5mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Typical Applications||Suitable for use in high voltage areas. Specifically designed for use in front of open switchboards or high voltage equipment. Product protects operators against electrical shocks|
|Cleaning Method||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent|
|Country of Origin||China|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.