Static-dissipative anti-fatigue mat
- Durable floor mat to protect operatives from static build-up.
- Anti-fatigue standing surface for improved comfort.
- Grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Maximum performance when used with grounding wire.
- Actual resistance: 1 x 109Ω to 1 x 1010Ω.
|AS060001||0.6m x 0.9m||Grey||2.00 kg|
|AS060002||0.9m x 1.5m||Grey||4.50 kg|
|AS060003||0.9m x 18.3m||Grey||55.00 kg|
|AS060003C||0.9m x per linear metre (max. 18.3m)||2.00 kg|
- Material:Virgin Closed Cell PVC Foam (Homogenous)
- Surface Finish:Pebble
- Product Height:9mm
- Operating Temperature:0°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Typical Applications:Around machinery where static build up is common. Not to be used in High Voltage Areas exceeding 240 Volts
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Accessories:Floor Kits where required
- Cleaning Method:Brush or mop the top surface
- Flame Retardancy:Conforms to FMVSS 302. Will not burn after the ignition source is removed. When ‘forced’ to burn, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen Chloride fumes are emitted
- Country of Origin:China
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.