A hardwearing nitrile, multi-tasker
- Heavy-duty 100% nitrile doormat.
- Non slip floor mat, ideal for wet, greasy or oily conditions.
- Raised pattern scrapes dirt and retains water.
- Holds up to 2.6 litres water/m2 or 1.5kg of dry dust/m2.
- Helps to reduce the risk of slipping on wet floors.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- Safety bevelled edging as standard.
- Material: Nitrile rubber.
|CS010001||0.85m x 0.75m||Black||5.80 kg|
|CS010002||0.85m x 1.5m||Black||6.00 kg|
|CS010003||0.85m x 3m||Black||10.50 kg|
|CS010004||1.15m x 1.75m||Black||8.50 kg|
- Material:Solid nitrile rubber
- Surface Finish:Raised rectagular block cleats
- Product Height:6mm
- Product Weight:6.3Kg/m2
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +70°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents, oils, machine coolant and general industrial coolants. rubber may swell in polar solvents
- Environmental Resistance:Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Entrance areas and as a non-slip mat for kitchens, food processing plants and general industrial
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:0.75m x 0.85m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines or hosed down with high pressure washer
- Country of Origin:E.E.C
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.