A durable anti-slip mat ideal for areas prone to oil or chemical spillage
- A solid surface mat designed to reduce slips in oily or greasy conditions.
- Raised surface pattern provides extra underfoot grip.
- Recessed pattern creates drainage channels to capture liquids.
- Makes standing more comfortable in a wide range of workplace environments.
- Resilient to degradation in oily, greasy and chemical prone areas for a longer lifespan.
- Single mat design makes it a quick and simple solution to reducing slip accidents.
- Bevelled edges as standard to reduce trip hazards.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
|CS010001||0.85 m x 0.75 m||Black||5.80 kg|
|CS010002||0.85 m x 1.5 m||Black||6.00 kg|
|CS010003||0.85 m x 3 m||Black||10.50 kg|
|CS010004||1.15 m x 1.75 m||Black||8.50 kg|
|Surface Finish||Raised rectangular cleats|
|Product Height||6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents, oils, machine coolants and general industrial coolants. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Typical Applications||Food manufacturing, Kitchens, General industrial|
|Installation Method||Loose Lay|
|Cleaning Method||0.75 m x 0.85 m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines or hosed down with a high pressure washer.|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 - R10|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.