Just the job for oily locations
- 100% nitrile construction for resistance to most chemicals, oils and greases.
- Raised surface provides a firm footing in greasy or oily conditions.
- A comfortable alternative to a hard, cold floor.
- Machine washable.
- Supplied with safety bevelled edges.
- 100% nitrile – excellent resistance to cooking oils, chemicals and grease.
- Excellent slip resistance in wet/greasy areas such as kitchens and food processing environments.
- Can also be used in industrial environments.
|CS010001||0.85m x 0.75m||Black||5.80 kg|
|CS010002||0.85m x 1.5m||Black||6.00 kg|
|CS010003||0.85m x 3m||Black||10.50 kg|
|CS010004||1.1m x 1.75m||Black||8.50 kg|
- Material:Solid nitrile rubber
- Surface Finish:Raised rectangular block cleats
- Product Height:6mm
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to 70°C C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents, oils, machine coolants and general industrial coolants. Rubber may swell in polar solvents
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Non-slip mat for kitchens, food processing plants, entrance areas and general industrial
- Installation Method:Loose Lay
- Cleaning Method:0.75m x 0.85m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines or hosed down with a high pressure washer
- Flame Retardancy:Passes BS 4790:1987 (hot metal nut test) low radius of effects of ignition
- Country of Origin:UK
COBA Europe 2019-20 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.