Just the job for oily locations
- 100% nitrile construction for resistance to most chemicals, oils and greases.
- Raised surface provides a firm footing in greasy or oily conditions.
- A comfortable alternative to a hard, cold floor.
- Machine washable.
- Supplied with safety bevelled edges.
- 100% nitrile – excellent resistance to cooking oils, chemicals and grease.
- Excellent slip resistance in wet/greasy areas such as kitchens and food processing environments.
- Can also be used in industrial environments.
- Technical Specification
|CS010001||0.85m x 0.75m||Black||5.80 kg|
|CS010002||0.85m x 1.5m||Black||6.00 kg|
|CS010003||0.85m x 3m||Black||10.50 kg|
|CS010004||1.1m x 1.75m||Black||8.50 kg|
|Material||Solid nitrile rubber|
|Surface Finish||Raised rectangular block cleats|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 70°C C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents, oils, machine coolants and general industrial coolants. Rubber may swell in polar solvents|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments|
|Typical Applications||Non-slip mat for kitchens, food processing plants, entrance areas and general industrial|
|Installation Method||Loose Lay|
|Cleaning Method||0.75m x 0.85m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines or hosed down with a high pressure washer|
|Flame Retardancy||Passes BS 4790:1987 (hot metal nut test) low radius of effects of ignition|
|Country of Origin||UK|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.