Best-selling ribbed runner for floors and workbenches
- Widely used for many different industrial applications, as floor matting or workbench/tool protection.
- Ribbed rubber surface provides additional grip reducing the risk of slipping for operatives.
- Provides a protective covering for workbenches, cushioning the impact of tools and apparatus.
- Also useful for protecting stock at packing stations, and components in assembly areas.
- Can be helpful in supporting noise insulation initiatives.
- Technical Specification
|RR010010||0.9 m x 10 m||Black||26.00 kg|
|RR010010C||0.9 m x per linear metre||Black||2.60 kg|
|RR010020||1.2 m x 10 m||Black||34.00 kg|
|RR010020C||1.2 m x per linear metre||Black||3.40 kg|
|RR010030||0.9 m x 10 m||Black||63.80 kg|
|RR010030C||0.9 m x per linear metre||Black||6.38 kg|
|RR010040||1.2 m x 10 m||Black||85.20 kg|
|RR010040C||1.2 m x per linear metre||Black||8.52 kg|
|RR010010W||0.9 m x 10 m||Black||30.00 kg|
|RR010010WC||0.9 m x per linear metre||Black||3.00 kg|
|RR010020W||1.2 m x 10 m||Black||43.90 kg|
|RR010020WC||1.2 m x per linear metre||Black||4.39 kg|
|RR010030W||0.9 m x 10 m||Black||79.40 kg|
|RR010030WC||0.9 m x per linear metre||Black||7.94 kg|
|RR010040W||1.2 m x 10 m||Black||94.00 kg|
|RR010040WC||1.2 m x per linear metre||Black||9.40 kg|
|Surface Finish||Fine fluted ribs|
|Product Height||3 mm or 6 mm|
|Roll Length||10 m|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to water and most mild acids|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Typical Applications||Workbenches, Workstations, Walkways|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent|
|Country of Origin||China|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.