COBArib Rubber Matting
Best-selling ribbed runner for floors and workbenches
- Widely used for many different industrial applications, as floor matting or workbench/tool protection.
- Ribbed rubber surface provides additional grip reducing the risk of slipping for operatives.
- Provides a protective covering for workbenches, cushioning the impact of tools and apparatus.
- Also useful for protecting stock at packing stations, and components in assembly areas.
- Can be helpful in supporting noise insulation initiatives.
See our full range of Anti Slip Matting
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight (kg)||Price Request|
|RR010010||0.9 m x 10 m (3 mm)||Black||26||Request Price|
|RR010010C||0.9 m x per linear metre (3 mm)||Black||2.6||Request Price|
|RR010020||1.2 m x 10 m (3 mm)||Black||34||Request Price|
|RR010020C||1.2 m x per linear metre (3 mm)||Black||3.4||Request Price|
|RR010030||0.9 m x 10 m (6 mm)||Black||63.8||Request Price|
|RR010030C||0.9 m x per linear metre (6 mm)||Black||6.38||Request Price|
|RR010040||1.2 m x 10 m (6 mm)||Black||85.2||Request Price|
|RR010040C||1.2 m x per linear metre (6 mm)||Black||8.52||Request Price|
|Surface Finish||Fine fluted ribs|
|Product Height||3 mm, 6 mm|
|Roll Length||10 m|
|Min. Operating Temperature||-20°C|
|Max. Operating Temperature||+80°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to water and most mild acids|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Typical Applications||Workbenches, Workstations, Walkways|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent|
|COO (Country of Origin)||CN|
We have a wide range of anti slip mats, including rubber anti slip matting to prevent slip hazards in the workplace and public environments. You’ll be able to find both solid surface and mats with drainage holes.
Where is rubber anti slip matting used?
Rubber anti slip matting is used in a wide range of environments to prevent slip accidents. Typical installation locations include industrial environments, gyms and leisure centres, entrance areas and manufacturing facilities. Find out more about what rubber matting is used for.