An excellent all-rounder
- Manufactured from interwoven PVC strips.
- Choose from a variety of hole sizes to suit your application.
- Options include: Light, Standard, Inter and Heavy for different locations.
- Fully reversible, and resistant to mild acids and alkalis.
- Cross-ribbing helps to reduce slips.
- Open holes trap loose swarf and debris.
|CS010605||0.6m x 5m||Black|
|CS020605||0.6m x 5m||Blue||0.00 kg|
|CS030605||0.6m x 5m||Red||0.00 kg|
|CS040605||0.6m x 5m||Green||0.00 kg|
|CS010610||0.6m x 10m||Black|
|CS020610||0.6m x 10m||Blue|
|CS030610||0.6m x 10m||Red|
|CS040610||0.6m x 10m||Green|
|CS010905||0.9m x 5m||Black|
|CS020905||0.9m x 5m||Blue|
|CS030905||0.9m x 5m||Red|
|CS040905||0.9m x 5m||Green|
|CS010910||0.9m x 10m||Black|
|CS020910||0.9m x 10m||Blue|
|CS030910||0.9m x 10m||Red|
|CS040910||0.9m x 10m||Green|
|CS011205||1.2m x 5m||Black|
|CS021205||1.2m x 5m||Blue|
|CS031205||1.2m x 5m||Red|
|CS041205||1.2m x 5m||Green|
|CS011210||1.2m x 10m||Black|
|CS021210||1.2m x 10m||Blue|
|CS031210||1.2m x 10m||Red|
|CS041210||1.2m x 10m||Green|
- Material:PVC extrusions
- Surface Finish:Cross ribbed lattice effect
- Product Height:12mm
- Hole Size:22mm x 22mm (Standard), 30mm x 30mm (Light), 30mm x 10mm (Inter), 22mm x 10mm (Heavy)
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry areas
- UV Resistance:Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight
- Typical Applications:Ideal for all industrial environments, especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance
- Installation Method:Loose lay, reversible
- Accessories:Factory fitted edging where required
- Cleaning Method:Pressure hose with mild detergent if required
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51097 Category B
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to DIN 54332(B2) Part of DIN 4102
- Country of Origin:UK
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.