Bubble surfaced mat to tackle fatigue in ESD sensitive areas
- Static-dissipative anti-fatigue mat for comfort and safety.
- Conductive buried layer neutralises static charge, protecting components.
- Comfortable bubbled surface promotes subtle movement further reducing fatigue.
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Meets or exceeds IEC61340-5-1 resistance requirements.
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 2.4 x 106Ω
- Technical Specification
|SE010001||0.6 m x 0.9 m||Black||2.00 kg|
|SE010003||0.9 m x 1.2 m||Black||4.50 kg|
|Product Height||14 mm|
|Product Weight||3kg ±3%|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||PU offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Accessories||ESD accessories available|
|Fire Tested to||BS EN 13501-1 Class Efl - s1|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.