Excellent fatigue relief with superior resilience
- Improve comfort when standing in the workplace.
- Raised surface stimulates blood circulation and foot movement.
- Superior material ensures durability.
- Ramped edges help avoid creating a trip risk.
- Loose lay – can easily be installed in a wide array of workplaces.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1.
- Technical Specification
|SE010001||0.6 m x 0.9 m||Black||2.00 kg|
|SE010003||0.9 m x 1.2 m||Black||4.50 kg|
|Product Height||15 mm|
|Product Weight||2.5kg ±0.2|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C (temporarily up to +120°C)|
|Resistance to Chemicals||PU offers limited resistance to chemicals and oils|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Retail|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Brush down, vacuum clean and wipe with wet cloth|
|Fire Tested to||BS EN 13501-1 Class Efl - s1|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
We offer a range of sales and marketing support material. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.