COBAdeluxe Workplace Mat
Fatigue relief for heavy-duty workstations
- Creates a safe and very comfortable standing surface.
- Its thickness makes it a durable mat that can withstand impact.
- Quickly cover large areas if used as a connecting system.
- Made from hardwearing rubber providing longevity.
- Excellent slip resistance in wet areas.
- Open drainage holes for spilt liquids make it ideal for wet workplaces.
- Available as a single mat or can be linked together with connectors for larger areas.
- Use of optional edges is recommended to reduce the risk of trips.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Technical Specification
|DM010002||1 m x 1.5 m||Black||16.40 kg|
|P240-L1093-C09||Long edge 1565 mm x 50 mm||Black||0.95 kg|
|P240-L1092-C09||Short edge 1074 mm x 50 mm||Black||0.65 kg|
|P240-L1092-C09-YE||1074 x 50 mm Short edge||Yellow||0.65 kg|
|P240-L1093-C09-YE||1565 x 50 mm Long edge||Yellow||0.95 kg|
|Surface Finish||Circular pattern construction for extra grip and holes to allow drainage|
|Product Height||18.5 mm|
|Hole Size||24 mm (large), 13 mm (small)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Not resistant to fat and mineral oil|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Bars, Catering environments|
|Installation Method||Loose Lay|
|Cleaning Method||Wash down with hose or pressure wash|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
|Storage and application||Mat should be covered by polythene|
|Tensile Strength||3 MPa|
|Application Temperature||-30°C to 50°C|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 - R10|
|Manufacturing process||Compression moulding|
COBAdeluxe is one of our most popular non slip drainage mats for the hospitality industry. Typical applications include bar matting, industrial applications and entrance mats. This mat is effective at reducing glass breakage, making standing more comfortable and preventing slips and trips.
Key features include open holes which allow spilled liquids to drain away quickly and slip resistance in wet and oily areas. The mats can be ordered with black or yellow safety bevelled edging. There is also the option to link single mats together with connectors to create bespoke size.
Our non slip drainage mats are manufactured from hardwearing natural rubber, which offers workers comfort while standing. Installation is simple, mats are simply laid on the floor surface, no adhesive is required. See our full range of Workplace Matting.