Cable Mats are designed to be laid over cables to reduce trip hazards
- Special cable mats for protection from tripping hazards due to loose cables lying around.
- Extremely durable nylon surface in dappled colour shades.
- Cleated non-slip backing made from durable nitrile rubber with integrated cable run.
- Edge in hazard stripe.
- Light-resistant and suitable for underfloor heating.
|CP010701||0.4m x 1.2m||Anthracite|
- Backing:100% Nitrile
- Product Height:13mm
- Product Weight:3.95 kg/m²
- Pile Height:10mm
- Absorbency:3-4 l/m²
- Pile Yarn Composition:100% High-Twist Nylon (HTN) Polyamide 6
- Size of Safety Border:30mm
- Environmental Resistance:Inside use only
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:Carpet clean, vacuum clean or steam clean.
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to EN 13501-1 Dfl-s1
- Country of Origin:China
- Guarantee:2 year warranty when professionally maintained
Our cable mats have been specially designed to protect against trip hazards due to loose lying cables. Cable Pro has been manufactured from extremely durable nylon surface and the backing is made from durable rubber nitrile. Cable mats are ideal for indoor use, especially office environments. Key features include hazard stripe edging and an integrated cable run on the back of the mat. This mat is also anti-static, light resistant and suitable for underfloor heating. All of the cable mats have a 2 year warranty, when professionally maintained. The mats can be maintained easily with carpet cleaning, vacuuming and steam cleaning. See our full range of Cable Protectors.
COBA Europe 2017-18 Catalogue
This is the most comprehensive catalogue to date. It provides information on our entire floor matting range.