Branded Social Distancing Floor Mats
Branded floor mats to promote social distancing available in standard and bespoke sizes
- Communicate social distancing rules to your staff or customers to reduce coronavirus spread.
- Mats can be designed to include your logo and match your brand guidelines – creating a better experience for staff and customers.
- Cost effective and durable way to demonstrate your commitment to health and safety.
- Printed digitally for superb colour reproduction and definition.
- Low profile borders to reduce the risk of trips.
- Machine washable at 30ºC.
- Mats stay in place thanks to vinyl backing, but can also be relocated and washed unlike floor stickers.
- Delivery of bespoke mats in 3 weeks.
- Product Height: 6 mm.
In addition to social distancing, special clean mats for contamination control can also help to better protect interiors for employees and customers.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has become a global pandemic in 2020 and governments, businesses and members of the public are having to take unprecedented steps to protect themselves and others. Whilst many countries are now in ‘lockdown’, with socialising strictly prohibited, many industries continue to function, not least the vital sectors such as healthcare, supermarkets, and transport. Social distancing is one of the best ways to help reduce the risk of the virus spreading from contact or coughing and sneezing. These social distancing mats from COBA are a great way to remind your staff and customers that they need to maintain distance between each other for their own safety. Unlike stickers, mats can be moved around and washed.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight (kg)||Price Request|
|SDM000005||0.65 m x 2 m (other sizes available)||Full colour||Request Price|
|Product Height||6 mm|
|Product Weight||2.7kg/m² (tolerance 100g/m²)|
|Pile Height||4 mm|
|Mat Edge||Stock mats will have a vinyl edge. Bespoke mats can be supplied with or without an edge.|
|Pile Yarn Composition||100% PA|
|Pile Weight||0.4kg/ m2|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Good|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor environments only|
|Typical Applications||Reception desks, Checkouts, Entrance areas, Retail locations|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Machine wash at 30°C|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Coating Thickness||2 mm|
|Tuft density||189,000/ m2|
|Manufacturing process||Tufting cut pile – digitally printed|