Anti-fatigue comfort mat with durable carpet surface
- Smart cut-pile carpet top surface blends in with modern interiors and adds an extra layer of comfort.
- Foam base layer provides relief from prolonged standing and stimulates movement to support circulation.
- Helps to delay the onset of pain and tiredness otherwise experienced from standing on hard or firm floor surfaces.
- Ideal for offices, receptions, hospitality front of house, and domestic use.
- Bevelled edges and rounded corners reduce the risk of trips.
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Available in two sizes to suit different desks and spaces.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight (kg)||Price Request|
|AAF010001||0.5 x 0.85 m||Anthracite||1.63||Request Price|
|AAF010002||0.6 x 1.0 m||Anthracite||2.3||Request Price|
|AAF060001||0.5 x 0.85 m||Grey||1.63||Request Price|
|AAF060002||0.6 x 1.0 m||Grey||2.3||Request Price|
|Material||PP, EPDM foam base|
|Product Height||14 mm|
|Pile Height||5.2 mm|
|Pile Yarn Composition||100% PA6|
|Pile Weight||0.83 kg / m²|
|COO (Country of Origin)||UK|
Alba Anti-Fatigue: Anti-Fatigue mat with Elegant Carpet Surface
Widely used in industry and manufacturing, anti-fatigue mats help to prevent the negative effects of long periods of standing.
What are the consequences of long periods of standing?
Standing workplaces can have many negative effects on the health and productivity of employees. Foot and joint pain, varicose veins, and back problems are just some of the conditions that can occur. These complaints, summarised under the term MSD (musculoskeletal disorders), cause many days of absence, and cost the UK economy billions every year.
Learn more about the development, the costs, and the measures for the prevention of MSDs in our free e-book.
What is the difference between Alba Anti-Fatigue and other anti-fatigue mats?
Ergonomic workplace mats have been used in industries for decades, to protect the health of employees. These mats are specifically adapted to fit the different requirements of industrial workplaces, but with less attention paid to the visual appearance of standing workplace mats.
Over time, anti-fatigue mats for offices and the catering industry have also been developed, such as our Orthomat Office or Marble Anti-Fatigue. However, what was missing on the market, until now, was an anti-fatigue mat with an attractive and comfortable carpet surface.
This gap is now closed by the Alba Anti-Fatigue. For this elegant standing workstation mat, we have provided a high-quality, foamed EPDM underside, with the hard-wearing top surface made of the same material used in our Alba barrier matting for entrance areas. This combines the properties of a high-quality ergonomic workplace mat with an attractive and very durable carpet surface.
This makes Alba Anti-Fatigue a first-class anti-fatigue mat, for standing workstations in all areas where appearance is important, such as receptions, offices, hotels, and many other areas.