Entrance floor tile made from recycled materials
- Tiles can be installed in recessed matwells.
- Entrance floor tile manufactured from recycled tyres.
- Looks stylish when laid in uniform or parquet.
- Pattern complements an array of interiors.
|TW050001||305mm x 305mm (Pack of 10)||Natural||0.75 kg|
- Material:100% Recycled rubber tyre and belt material
- Backing:Non-flammable solid adhesive base
- Surface Finish:Buffed, chenille-like nylon
- Product Height:10mm
- Product Performance:Conforms to Slip Resistance Dry >1, Wet 0.98 (per ASTM F1677)
- Flame Retardancy:Radiant Panel, M3 (per NFP 92-506)
- Country of Origin:India
- Tensile Strength:Longitudinal > 1500 psi
Treadwell is part of our entrance floor tile range, these tiles in particular are made from recycled materials. The tiles can be installed in recessed matwells in a uniform or parquet orientation, and are ideal for zone 1, 2 or 3. The pattern on the tiles complements a variety of interiors, while keeping internal flooring free from slip hazards. See our full range of Barrier Matting.